Thursday 3 July 2014

All my love,

This post is dedicated to my friends and family who have helped me with my makeup. 

I've been fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who have good hopes and well wishes for my makeup adventures (I wouldn't call it business because that sounds so darn serious!) My family has been supportive in a way that I cannot explain. They've been there for me physically when I need help with cleaning my makeup room/studio or if I need help with decisions.

To my friends; boyfriend, best friend, colleagues, ex-colleagues, who have suggested positively looks that I should try, have given me job referrals or have lent me their faces (or even their friend's!) just so I could build up my portfolio, Thank you so much. 

Theresa, thank you for the opportunity to work with your blogshop. I know sometimes my schedule can be crazy rough on you, but nevertheless you're a doll every time we have a photoshoot.

Ika, thanks for being such a good sport and lending me that gorgeous face of yours. We met and knew each other in Bangkok for 4 short days. Given that you don't know me so well I am amazed at how you still trust to put your face and hair in my hands. 

Lydia, you're a really wonderful person to work with. I love the fact that you're willing to speak your mind and that makes my job as a makeup artist not necessarily easier, but more enjoyable because I will know exactly what you want and it makes me see things in your point of view.

Syaza, I haven't seen you in ages and I know it's uncomfortable being in front of the camera, but thank you for doing this for me. And thank you for the stories of the past life that I sometimes miss a little. I've never been more grateful to have met and known a person like you in an industry where crazy people thrives, hehe. 

My girlfriends, Malyana and Lyna, never ending love and support from the two of you. 

 My appreciation is beyond words can express.

All of whom I have featured on this blog have contributed to my growth as a makeup artist and I hope to do everyone who have supported me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment